Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentines Day Things I Like










I've not been feeling very creative in the craft world lately, but I do enjoy the inspiration on Pinterest.  When I can't exercise my creative muscle, I guess soaking it in will do for now.  :)

I thought I would share some Valentine ideas I found on Pinterest with you today.

Just Between Friends has 10 DIY Valentine Ideas that would be great if your child has a Valentine party coming up.  I wasn't so creative about this when my kids were exchanging Valentines.  Oh, well. Here is one of the Valentines you can find on Just Between Friends.

cute-easy-diy-Valentine
Ro-Bot Valentine

How about a card for someone special?  Here are some cute ones.


You Light Up My Life - Birthday Candle Card at Real Simple

DIY Valentine, birthday candles


Love Ya to Pieces with puzzle pieces by suzARTe



How about a bouquet of flowers card?  Found this at Ben Franklin Craft & Frame Shop


I've been looking for a reason to melt crayons.  :)


If you want to create a romantic ambiance - here are some beautiful ideas.  Just proof that Christmas lights can be used all year round. These photos were found on a blog called Beyond Beyond.  I think this is for a wedding, but you can often take a wedding idea and adapt it.  Obviously - this is gorgeous ANYTIME!  Well . . . I like it anyway.



All of the lights Now Let there be Light Wedding inspiration outdoor wedding inspiration wedding idea Light  wedding decor 2 inspiration

I'll be honest.  I've never really done well with Valentines Day.  Maybe it is because I usually work so hard on my Christmas decor that I'm still recovering.  I like some of these ideas because they are simple.  I think I can handle simple.

NOW - I have to figure out what in the world I'm going to get hubby and the boys for Valentines Day. Maybe I need to browse Pinterest a little more.

What are you planning for Valentines Day?  I would love to know.  I need the inspiration.  :)

You can follow me on Pinterest here.



No comments:

Post a Comment