Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dance Walking and . . . Hot Tea?

You might be wondering how "Dance Walking" and Hot Tea have anything in common.  There is one important way.  I'll share it at the end so keep reading.

Let me begin by sharing what I originally planned to share.

January is Hot Tea Month!  Due to the fact that I am a huge tea person, I thought it would be only fitting to use my blog to promote the special occasion.  I also thought that since we all like bargains, I would share some tea specials that various tea companies are offering during this special month.

National Hot Tea Month Offers (or just offers)

Harney & Sons Fine Teas is having a giveaway on their Facebook page.  All you have to do is leave a comment on their post telling them why you love their tea.  Personally, I haven't had the chance to try their teas yet, but I plan to.  Wouldn't it be nice to try it for free?

Stash Tea is giving away a years worth of tea to some lucky winner.  In addition to that, they are having a winter sale with big savings and offering 15% off all of their teas to celebrate National Hot Tea Month.  I like Stash Tea.  The fact that you can usually find it in your local grocery store is a nice convenience.

Bigelow Tea is also giving away tea for a year.  Have you tried their Constant Comment blend.  It's been a favorite of mine for a long time.

I was just recently introduced to Teavana.  They are all loose teas and some beautiful accessories as well.  They are having a really good sale on teas and accessories while supplies last.

Davidson's Organics is having a BOGO Offer on their Green or White Tea for the month of January.

Just for fun, here is a list of 31 ways to celebrate National Hot Tea Month.

Next week I'll share my favorite teas and a favorite tea magazine with you.

Dance Walking

As I was working on my blog today, I saw a video that was posted to Facebook that made me smile.  That video led to another that made me smile even more.  I enjoyed a cup of Constant Comment Tea by Bigelow while I watched these videos.  I knew they weren't about tea but I wanted to share them with you.  I hope they make you smile as much as they did me.  Enjoy a cup of tea or a beverage that makes you smile as you watch this man make a lot of people smile.






So what do these videos and tea have in common?  It's very simple.  They ALL make me smile.

Have a great week - and let me know if you give dance walking a try.  I'll be curious to know what you think.  I'm also curious to know if you skipped the body of the blog to read what tea and dance walking have in common.  It's okay.  You can comment and tell me the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out Teavana's website. . . very interesting.

    ReplyDelete