Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Tennessee Wedding


We just made a quick trip to Tennessee.  I love that place.  We usually go to the Smoky Mountain area for vacation.  This time, however, we had a more important place to be.


We were there for my cousin's Vintage, Victorian Wedding.









In her Victorian Parlor.






In her new home.



A home that provides a great space for her 4-legged kids.









We were thrilled to be a part of Stacy and Randy's special day.  My only regret was not having time to visit longer.



Now, time to start your "wifely duties", dear cousin.



Stacy's dress is from Vintage A Go Go in Rome, GA.

My son and husband took these photos, but we are anxiously awaiting the photos from the professional photographer.  You can find her at Cloud 9 Imagery.

The cake was made by Sweet Expressions Bakery.

Here are a few more photos of me and my family:

Me and my Aunt Cathy (Stacy's mom)


Me and my Second Cousin, Joan


Me with the 1st Cousins -  Cathy and Joan.  

Here's a photo that I took with my iPad and my son edited with Photoshop for iPad.  I didn't notice Randy's niece in the photo until later.  Love her expression.



Thanks for indulging me while I shared photos from the wedding.  I'm working on a few things, but they are going much slower than I had hoped.  I'm trying to blame it on the weather - even though that isn't entirely true.

Once the photographer has photos that I can share, I'll post about them.  She took a photo of my husband and I holding our wedding photo from 20 years ago.  I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Linking up to:
Knick of Time Tuesday

To see more photos of the wedding, visit the Cloud 9 Imagery's blog here.


1 comment: